Software engineer - Kotlin + Python
Found in: beBee S CZ
Vendavo powers the shift to digital business for the world's most demanding B2B companies, unlocking value, growing margin and accelerating revenue with our SaaS products. With an annual margin improvement totaling more than $2.5 billion across companies in chemicals, distribution, high-tech, and manufacturing. Vendavo is headquartered in Denver, CO and has offices around the globe.
Sell more. Profitably.
Do you want to use latest technologies? Do you want to practice continuous delivery/deployment? Do you want to work on SaaS product delivered through public cloud (AWS)? If you are reliable, hardworking and self-motivated, join our team
Our customers are the most demanding customers like Siemens, Dell, Ford... ).
If you are passionate about building innovative software, solving complex problems, are comfortable in an "all hands on deck" environment, we want to meet you
We are looking for a new Product Recommender team member.
In this position, you will:
- Work on a product which uses machine learning
- Collaborate with a team of Data Scientists on given business problem (product recommender) and incorporate changes and improvements to the product
- Develop the ML algorithms in Python and backend application in Kotlin
- Take care of all aspects of the product: from implementation, through testing, to operations.
- Have an opportunity to influence the architecture
- Help choose the best tools to get the job done
- Communicate in English on daily basis
- Use: Python, Kotlin, Spring Boot, AWS, Kubernetes...
We are looking for a colleague who has:
- Practical experience with Python
- Experience with JVM based languages (Java, preferably Kotlin)
- Enthusiasm for SW development and ability to work independently
- Responsibility for the quality of the delivered work
- Ability to understand new problem/business domains
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Good English communication skills (both verbal and written)
Extra experience points are earned for:
We are offering:
- Working within a team of friendly skilled people where help is always in reach
- Professional growth and development opportunities
- Use of modern tools and access to experts
- Team spirit in the workplace, with weekend retreats and fun team activities
- Opportunities to learn a new field and get a deep understanding of enterprise tech
- Flexible working hours without micromanagement
- Personal freedom and focus on individual responsibility
- Company sponsored events for employees, volunteer tech talks and tournaments
- Weekly English classes, international travel opportunities
- 25 days of paid vacation + 2 days paid for charity activities
- One additional day of global corporate holiday each quarter
- Monthly benefits allowance, flat rate meal programme
- MultiSport card available
- Modern cozy offices in Prague, Hradec Kralove and Ostrava, no large open-space floors or cubicles, rec room with games and books
- High-end laptop and smartphone, including personal use
- Option to use discounted unlimited mobile plan for family members
1 week ago
Prague, Hlavní město Praha, Czech Republic
Company DescriptionVendavo powers the shift to digital business for the world's most demanding B2B companies, unlocking...
Smartrecruiters - Prague, Hlavní město Praha - beBee S CZ
Our client is a supplier of Finance management- and HR management software used in large enterprises. Their Czech team...
Doesburg - Prague, Hlavní město Praha - beBee S CZ
Kontakt: emailem pracovního zařazeníSeznamte se s WorkdayWorkday je jednou z nejdynamičtějších společností v...
Workday CZ s.r.o. - Prague, Hlavní město Praha - beBee S CZ
Field of Activity In Risk IT we focus on making Eurex Clearing the industry leader in Risk Services / CCP Risk...
Deutsche Börse Group - Prague, Hlavní město Praha - beBee S CZ