Found in: beBee S CZ
Description:Position:VMware ConsultantJob Description:
As a Vmware Consultant, you will be working along with the Sales Team to sell and propose the IT solutions to satisfy the Arrow's partners' and customers' needs.
As part of the team, you will be based in Prague office and you will be assigned to the local market.
You will be working on the systems configurations based on customer requirements, delivering customized demos and presentations, conducting trainings and webinars and providing technical advice and support for customers, Sales team and Business partners. You'll be also participating in technology fairs and events.What You Will Be Doing at Arrow?
- Responsible for working with sales representatives, business partners and end users to create systems configurations based on customer requirements
- Creating systems configurations based on customer requirements, offering product recommendations and running alternative configurations that may present a better solution to the customer.
- Responsible for cooperating with the sales team and end users to resolve design configuration issues and run revisions.
- You will also train sales representatives and partner engineers on configuration tools and how to use them, as well as provide pre-sales product training.
- Keeping up to date with new products that are introduced and maintaining product certifications.
- Preparing technical presentations and vendor trainings to partners on products and solutions and providing product demonstrations to show how a product meets client needs.
- Educating partners, inside sales, and other technicians on products and solutions.
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience,
- Very good knowledge of Vmware and associated products
- Not required but will be a big advantage if you will have also knowledge about any of the listed technologies: Vmware – NSX, VEE, Veeam, Kubernetes,
- Negotiating skills as well as strong communication skills
- Strong customer orientation with a sense of innovation and technology
- Ability to identify and resolve partners issues with excelling at prioritization of the workload
- Czech fluent and English at least on B2 level
- Ability to cooperate and to work within the team
Not only do we offer a competitive salary with a bonus depending on the performance results, but we also offer benefits to match your needs:
- Company car or car allowance
- Vmware professional training and certifications
- Growth Opportunities
- Challenging & diverse tasks
- Opportunity to work with the biggest players in the IT sector
- Open Corporate Culture with a modern and dynamic work environment
- Safe and trustful employment
Arrow's enterprise computing solutions (ECS) business is a global technology enablement company that brings innovative IT solutions to market to solve complex business challenges. We deliver value-added distribution, business consulting and channel enablement services to the world's leading technology manufacturers and their channel partners that serve commercial and government markets.
Find out more about us in this video:
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse working environment by providing equal employment opportunity for all qualified persons.Location:CZ-Prague, Czechia (U Nákladového nádrazi)Time Type:Full timeJob Category:Sales
57 minutes ago
Staré Strašnice, Hlavní město Praha, Czech Republic