Internal Sales Representative
Found in: beBee S CZ
Description:Position:Internal Sales RepresentativeJob Description:
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
As an Internal Sales Representative, you will build and develop close business relations (both external and internal) and provide the highest possible service levels to our customers. You will support our sales in searching for the new business opportunities appearing at Arrow's existing clients pool.
No day is like any other at Arrow, but typically you will be busy with:
- Handling incoming customers' requests by generating, distributing, and following price quotations to maximize the possibility of the customer completing an order
- Reaching out to assigned Arrow's customers to learn more about their current and future needs in order to find new business opportunities
- Engaging with our suppliers to deepen product and market knowledge and provide the right solution to our customers
- Ensuring that Service Level Agreements and KPIs for assigned customers are met
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Professional and personal development in an attractive, growing industry
- Dynamic environment with friendly work atmosphere and fair work-life balance
- Attractive benefits package
- 6 additional days of sick leave and 25 days of paid holiday
- Spectacular view from the 22nd floor of the highest office building in Prague
WHO YOU ARE?
- You are an optimist with a 'can do' attitude
- You are eager to identify business growth opportunities
- You have the confidence to hold business discussion with different stakeholders, whether it is an account manager, marketing colleague or decision-maker at the customer side
- Your previous experience in sales, technical/ IT/ electronics area (B2B) is advantageous
- Czech (or Slovak) native level or proficiency, plus advanced knowledge of English.
#LI-MLMCLocation:CZ-Prague, Czechia (Hvezdova)Time Type:Full timeJob Category:Sales
1 hour ago
Nusle, Hlavní město Praha, Czech Republic