Technical Support with Swedish
Found in: beBee S CZ
Position Suitable for graduates, people wanting to transition into an IT career or people with previous tech support experience
Opportunity to join a well known global company with genuine career prospects
In this role you will:
- Receive incoming calls and emails from customers with technical issues for a wide range of different software and hardware
- Prioritise problems, dealing with immediate issues yourself or identifying specialist colleagues that will be able to help
- Coordinate with other departments to resolve problems
- Maintain regular contact with customers until the problem or question is resolved
- Deal with occasional non technical issues as needed
- Good English language, plus fluency in Swedish
- Previous Experience in telephone based customer support is an advantage but, enthusiastic graduates with a passion for IT technology are also welcome to apply
- Proactive personality
- Excellent communication skills and a genuine desire to deliver world class customer service
- Must have EU passport or Permanent Residency for the Czech Republic
- Applications from people not already living in the Czech Republic but wanting to relocate here are welcome.
- Very good starting salary plus wide range of benefits
- Genuine chance to grow and develop your career long term
- Ongoing training, including structured long term skills building plans
- Modern, multicultural working environment
- Security of working for a stable and growing international company
Please read carefully and copy all of the below text into your email before sending any application to Dorset Management s. r. o., company ID No.: 246 92 336.
I agree that the Dorset Management s.r.o. ID No.: 246 92 336 will store my personal data (name, surname, date of birth, residence address, phone, fax, e-mail and information about my education, skills and professional experience) for the sole purpose of mediation of a job (including filing, editing and sorting of said data and its presentation to third parties from EU member states whose identity will be communicated to me), in accordance with the Act No. 101/2000 Coll. on Personal Data Protection for an unlimited period of time or till receipt of a written request to remove the data.
I confirm being made aware of my rights in connection with access to and protection of personal data.
30 minutes ago
Prague, Hlavní město Praha, Czech Republic
Description:Is working with languages your passion? Are you seeking a full time job which consists of translation,...
Grafton Recruitment CZ - Prague, Hlavní město Praha - beBee S CZ
Lodging Partner Associate (Swedish & English Speaker)Here at Expedia Group we're in the business of building memories....
Expedia Group - Prague, Hlavní město Praha - beBee S CZ
Technical Support Engineer Job Description: Technical Support Engineer Location: PragueWe are growing our SUSE Global...
SUSE - Prague, Hlavní město Praha - beBee S CZ
About Job CTC Undisclosed Job Location Czech Republic Experience 4 - 7 yrs Description We are looking for Technical...
Techgig - Prague, Hlavní město Praha - beBee S CZ