Client Service with French
Found in: European Language Jobs
We are looking for a new Zebra for our friendly CS team in Brno. Are you responsible and sociable person with natural curiosity? This role could be perfect fit for you Your responsibility will include administrating our internal system and providing support to our partners and business customers when placing their orders for repairs. Our flexible working system allows you to work 2 days at home and for 3 days use new modern offices in the city center.
- Answers initial customer calls and answers routine questions
- Responds to customer concerns by following standard scripts and procedures
- Directs callers to appropriate resources and personnel
- Solves simple customer problems
- Escalates complex questions to more senior representatives
- Documents customer concerns and escalates concerns to appropriate channels in a timely manner
- Demonstrates strong customer service, communication and problem-solving skills
- You have a high school degree or equivalent
- No previous experience is needed as we try to give a chance to fresh graduates and proactive people
- Very good level of spoken and written English and French required
- Beginner level skills in Microsoft business applications including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Customer service values, you are a good listener who always willing to help your teammates and our customers
- Time management and communication skills are your middle name
- 5 weeks of vacation, 5 sick days and 2 volunteer days paid off
- Multisport card at a reduced price
- Meal contribution
- Monthly contribution 800 CZK/month in the form of credits on your Benefit plus card with cafeteria system where you can choose from wide range of activities/benefits from Health, Sports, Travel, Wellness, Development, Culture up to company Language courses
- Training and personal development in soft skills and hard skills, access to our internal learning portal and internal career opportunities within Zebra departments
- Annual bonuses based on financial results
- Yearly salary increases according to individual performance
- Employee referral bonus for bringing New Talent to Zebra
- Free beverages and fruit days (coffee, tea, milk available in our kitchenette)
- Life & Pension insurance contribution
- Company preschool (in Czech or in English)
- New modern and multifunctional workplace at Vlněna Office park in the city centre
- Discount at our partners (T-Mobile, Banks, HP, Dell, Microsoft Office)
We are Zebra Technologies. We build today, so we can create tomorrow.
Zebra is an international equal opportunity US employer, established for 50 years, committed to a diverse and expansive work environment The diversity of our people and their ideas powers our inventiveness. We sell innovative technology solutions within barcode and product identification - RFID, barcode scanners, printers, data analytics and software. We employ over 7,000 people across 100 locations in 50 countries.
Our solutions are used by logistics, manufacturing, hospitality, healthcare, retail industries and postal services all over the world and, even by football professionals Zebra in Brno was awarded as a TOP employer of the year 2018 in Jihomoravsky kraj and also ABSL Diamonds Awards 2019 for innovations and 2020 for Employer Branding & People Engagement.
Send us your CV in English. Be part of Zebra family.
1 hour ago
Brmp, Czech Republic