Front-end Engineering Manager
Found in: TopLanguageJobs
Description:Front-end Engineering Manager
Are you looking for a position in a small team but with the benefits of a large corporation? Oracle is searching for a bright engineering manager for the OpenAir product team with expertise in front-end development.
OpenAir is the leading, purpose-built, cloud-based professional services automation solution for services delivery to enable project-based businesses to manage their entire business lifecycle—from project management, resource management, time and expense management, to project accounting—all in one unified solution. OpenAir enables organizations all over the world to modernize and transform operations by automating key aspects of the project-to-cash lifecycle, to stay competitive, gain efficiency, deliver quality services and delight their clients.
We're looking for a hands-on leader to join our team of friendly, no-nonsense, smart and highly-skilled software engineers, QA engineers, product managers and UX designers in building the next-generation of OpenAir.
You would be people manager for a small group of engineers but will have plenty of time for technical work utilizing tools like Vue.js, webpack, git, Docker, Robot framework and Python. You will also get a chance to work on Oracle’s proprietary framework Jet. We believe in agile development (scrum or Kanban), encourage collaboration while giving a high-degree of autonomy and have a delight-our-customers orientation.
- Lead engineers and help them grow professionally
- Help transform a rich dynamic application into an SPA focusing on speed and usability.
- Cooperate with UI/UX designers in feature specification and design in order to promote component reusability and common design language.
- Turn graphical design into Vue.js based reusable components.
- Be both highly technical and an effective people manager
- Interest in modern web based interface technologies.
- Implementation of dynamic UIs on top of REST API interfaces and ability to define requirements for such APIs.
- Ability to convert a UI design to pixel perfect web interface.
- Understanding of modern principles of web interfaces (local storage, responsive UIs, in-browser profiling).
- Designing reusable technical solutions.
- Very good written and oral communication in English.
2 hours ago
Brno, South Moravian Region, Czech Republic
Job DescriptionPreferred QualificationsFront-end Engineering Manager Are you looking for a position in a small team but...
Oracle - Brno, South Moravian - beBee S CZ
We're Deltatre - Come and join usThe Video Experiences Business Unit at Deltatre is focused on leading OTT products and...
Deltatre - Brno, South Moravian - beBee S CZ